Tuesday 3 April 2012

Thirstiness

Im sitting on my bed at 09:04am complementing on what to talk about, i didn't wanna do something upsetting like my last blog, & i have had enough of ranting about love & relationships. But i knew i had to talk about this subject soon, i just need to. 
Have you ever been on social networking site & you have that same THIRSTY ASS NIGGA always in your inbox asking you to do some un lady like shit to him? Always hitting you up with the #HeyBoo or the #CheckYourInbox or the worst one #WHATDATMOUTHDO?!! Ughhh that angers me so much! I call them 'Inbox Niggas' - Is a man that only inboxs you his thirst, outside your Inbox he acts like he ray charles to your updates but in your dm's he acts so thirsty, so clingy, so eugh! I mean all girls wanna get pampered and we all wanna get showed some love & affection, but some boys like to go OTT, like I mean I just signed on facebook 2 minutes ago, I haven’t even settled down & checked who else got pregnant on my homepage, and already ‘Mike MoneyOverBitchesAllDay Jones’ has already sent me 5 messages in the space of 2 minutes, I mean can you CHILL? Shit! In the words of Kanye ‘That shit cray’. Guys a lil tip for you, us girls don’t know how to respond to persistent thirst. I mean every girls loves to get #HeyBoo & #CheckYourDm once in a while, but everyday? Nah you need to be stopped! Some guys really got that kidnapping KONY mentality always DM’in you ‘Turn on your location’ or ‘When you coming to check me’ Check you? Turn on my location? HUUUUUH? The worst thirst ever is when a nigga has a girlfriend & you know he has a girl but he still trying to hit you up. So you think if i know you had a girlfriend and you cheating on her, you think imma trust you? Fuck i look like? I dare my man to tell chicks 'nah we just mess around imma see if his eyes can pass the cinamon challenge. That has to be so damn embarrassing. Claiming a nigga publicly and he in other chicks dm's acting single. I don't wish that on anyone life to be honest. And to dudes that have a girl, fair warning if you DM me with your thisty ass one more time, imma screen shot you, & fuck your shit up. These women are doing the most to make it seem like their man and relationship so perfect and they so in love but he don't even claim you, shit he was in my DM talking about he was single... Dudes are getting so bold. You can @ him all day and post pictures of you guys and he still in a bitch dm's tryna talk. How do you feel girl? If your man is in someone's dm's would you rather me tweet you about the issue or text you on the issue? Because i've had enough of these thirsty niggas i swear. Have you ever been with your friend and you are both looking at your DMs laughing at the same nigga in your Dms. Girl what he sent you? Look what he sent me. When will you niggas learn? At least switch up the thirst. Seems like you niggas just copy and paste the same bs in everyone's dm's. Amateurs!

#StopThirstyNiggas2012 #MakeThemVisible

No comments: