Monday 2 April 2012

LOVE

‘Love’

As I sit down to write im thinking what do I think love is? I can’t write what I don’t know about right? Well this is what I think love is – Love is when you feel like the person you are with is the only thing that matters, you don’t want to be away from them, you always miss them & they’re on your mind 24/7, they always make you smile through the bad and good, they make you feel special they give you that ‘FEELING’ that weird tingly feeling in your belly. Even though you and them might fight and argue you never let it get to your relationship.
I hate when people say ‘You don’t know what love is you are to young and naïve to love’ Oh you better shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch, I’ve been with a nigga for over 3 years and you telling me I don’t love him? You telling me im to young? Oh so you telling me I wasted 3 years of my life? OF COURSE I know what love is, I am in love, well I have been in love. Love makes us as ladies do crazy things, once we fall for that Guy, its like he has got us wrapped around his little finger, he tells us ‘Baby im sorry for doing you wrong & I love you’ and in a heartbeat we forgive him. Or he tells us ‘He will never do the shit he done again and he regrets ever looking at another girl its only us he wants’ and you feel yourself falling for him all over again. Men know how to make us lady melt, they really do. God provided them with that gift. They know what to say & how to say it! They are so good at manipulating ladies. They do it so well. We don’t even know if they are being honest or it is a joke.
Love is the predecessor to great sex and if you are fortunate to make love instead of having sex, you my friend are lucky! ‘’LOVE’’ that word is just thrown about, Ladies think if a GUY provides them with money, shoes & bags and all the material things they desire, its love? Oh really? That’s how you feel?  We all want to LOVE! But it seems like some of us are loving for the wrong reason, some of us are loving because of sex, or loving because of the material things we gain from it, some of us LOVE because of money! That’s fucked up. We should love because the person we are showing love to, makes us feel different, make us feel like we don't want to be without them, their presence makes us smile, their presence makes us feel warm and safe. Love is when you are not afraid to let someone see your tears, fears, your true heart and all the feelings in your being. Love is when you aren't afraid to reveal your deepest secrets and you put that persons happiness and needs before your own. 
Everyone wants love, everyone needs love, if you tell me otherwise you either a creep or you chatting BULLSHIT! People want love ofcourse they do the feeling of being in love is beautiful, they are just scared of the risks that they might go through, while being in love, the risk of being heartbroken, the risk of your partner falling out of love with you while you still in love, the feeling of sorrow and sadness, the feeling of regret and shame. We are just scared. We don't want to let ourselves go, so we convince ourselves that we don't need a man to love us 'I DON'T NEED KNOW MAN I AM FINE BY MYSLEF, I CAME IN THE GODDAMN WORLD ALONE, AND IMMA LEAVE IT BY MY FUCKING SELF, SO BEING IN LOVE IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES, FUCK IT, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO FIND LOVE' Ever caught yourself saying/thinking that? yeah we've all been there, I know from experience how hard it is to love again after being in a shitty relationship. It’s only right to be a little apprehensive right? However we mustn't allow past hurt of some irrelevant dumb ass man to block our chance at happiness! We mustn't allow our ex's that have hurt us to paralyze our love life. OH HELL TO THE FUCK NO! When we allow hurt to make us bitter about LOVE we block the joy and overall feeling of being in LOVE! 
How do i know i am in love? How do i know he really loves me? Does he look at other girls the way he stares at me? Is he being faithful am i the only girl for him for real? What if he breaks my heart? He promised me he won't though? WILL IT EVEN LAST? That's the big question! This 'relationship' i am getting myself into, will it even last? WILL IT?! These are the thoughts that are constantly running through our minds, when we find the 'right one that express the feeling on LOVE towards US' Allowing someone to love us, is often hard and very difficult especially if you got your guard up and you feel unworthy of love. Telling someone 'I LOVE YOU' can really be one of the most DIFFICULT things you do in your life, However, don’t be fooled by the WORDS “I Love You!” but be impressed with the ACTIONS of LOVE!
Love is a wonderful feeling shared between two people. You must love yourself first, so you can be able to give and receive love to others, Loving and someone else showing love to you, is one of the most rewarding experience in life, i want you all to go out into the world, being open to love its AMAZING 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so true omds i love your blog follow me on tiwtter @NessaLOVES_YOU