Sunday 1 April 2012

Side chicks

This topic drives me insane oh Mary mother of Jesus! This topic really make my head burn, omg its burning its happening, i can feel it! Well today we are talking about Sidechicks and how THEY feel & want they want! The rules the men gotta follow! Sideeeeeechicks? Yeah side chicks, the chicks that boys 'call up' when they wanna fuck. The chicks your nigga probably gives all your shit to. The chicks your nigga is currently fucking. Blah blah you know what i mean? 


What is a side chick? Basically a side chick is a woman that is one level above a casual sex partner, but always a step below the wife or girlfriend. She does all the things the main woman won’t or can’t do. Hmm are you a side chick? 
You will never have his full attention, respect, or time. Only what is left over.
 You will never meet his Parents. Maybe his boys.
- You will never meet his kids, he is to scared you might just go tell them, and they will tell mummy


Sidechicks talks:


1. Thou shalt not put any other partners before me.
- Yes, i knew you had one person you are with, yes just ONE where the fuck did Keisha, Jasmine and Ashley come from? I aint agreed to this, you need to sort this out and you need to do it now! 


2. Thou shalt not keep any images or video footage of us together—ever.
I aint trying to let your baby mamma find out who i am, no pictures and when we do record us having sex, my phone & MY PHONE only. Why you need it on your phone, you was there in real life, fuck you need to watch it again. 


3. Thou shalt not use the L-word in vain.
Do not tell me you love me, i will not respond well, i didn't sign up for us to fall in love, i am only here for my orgasm and you only here for your nut. Lets keep it that way.


4. Thou shalt not meet my father and mother.
You aint meeting my parents, we didn't sign up for this, also my mum thinks Damian is my boo not you


5. Thou shall not tell me to not be single 
Oh you allowed to have someone else, but i have to remain faithful that is really fucked up.


6. Thou shalt not stalk. 
Ok, i know we fucking and shit, but chill i aint your girl and you aint my man, i have a life to live so do you, i don't expect you to be tweet watching me or trying to stalk my life, that aint cool. 


7.  Thou shalt not tell me what to do 
I am my own person i will do what i want, when i want and how i want, and if your main bitch calls my phone, best believe i will curse her out, i won't tell her who i am, but imma make her regret calling my phone. Dumb hoe. 


I might be a sidechick, but i deserve respect and you better show me or this thing we have going on will not last. Thank you. 


Follow me on twitter @Twerkin4chips

No comments: